Friday Night Bangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Future of FNBangers

+3
Daz815
GILDO
Jonathan
7 posters

Go down

The Future of FNBangers Empty The Future of FNBangers

Post  Jonathan Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:49 pm

To all FNBangers drivers:

Over the past two seasons we've had a lot of good meetings... and unfortunately some bad ones, but on the whole it's been a great 21 months since the league began back in April 2009, and of course it's still been great even though Daz stepped down in July and passed it over to me; I may have been harsh at times but the things I did I personally consider to be correct and beneficial for the league, and it did seem to be the majority view as well.

This is a really hard thing for me to say, but I seriously don't know how else to put it... I'm unfortunately considering NOT continuing the league into the second decade of this millenium.

Even though I promised racing in 2011, for some reason I've just lost all interest in LFS on a whole. That also means I may not run the 3rd season of my successful LFS Destruction Derby League. Add to the fact that I can't access the FNBangers server's control panel (although we may use an alternative server if neither me or Daz can't get access to it).

So, for the time being, there won't be any meetings until further notice. Hopefully this will not be a long time.

I will put up the nomination list for the 2010 Awards in a few days' time, but for now... keep on racing!

Jon.
Jonathan
Jonathan

Back to top Go down

The Future of FNBangers Empty Re: The Future of FNBangers

Post  GILDO Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:05 am

Thats a real shame, I know me like a lot of other people really enjoyed the server (when it wasnt laggy) and really hope it does keep going Smile
GILDO
GILDO

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:49 am

Daz has been able to access the server so we don't need to use a back-up server! cheers
Jonathan
Jonathan

Back to top Go down

Post  Daz815 Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:08 am

is there going to be a meeting tonight?
Daz815
Daz815

Back to top Go down

Post  jhi Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:28 pm

We should have some sort a meet 2nite just to keep the spirit alive............all we need is a server???

Thanks for the memories JON 606!!!

jhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daz815 Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:00 am

yea good times and bad obv, expecially with the irish muppets ( oh hi jhi Laughing )..

See you on a track near you soon!! Driving!
Daz815
Daz815

Back to top Go down

Post  longhair Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:52 am

cant we get some one els thats good at running this sort of thing to run it?
longhair
longhair

Back to top Go down

The Future of FNBangers Empty Thursday Night Saloon Stock League

Post  pandaboy Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:56 pm

there is a crash/race saloon stock car league that team alpine are running, the first meet is on the 24th February, sign up now at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
pandaboy
pandaboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:38 pm

Oh. Hello.

I have decided that there will be one final FNBangers meeting before it goes on an indefinite hiatus. It will be on either the 18th or 25th of March at 8pm, probably the former (18th).

After this meeting happens, Cap will start his league up again.

I'm sorry if people are disappointed by my decision to stop the league, but I have to say that my involvement in LFS has dropped massively since a year ago.

I'll update the site in due course.
Jonathan
Jonathan

Back to top Go down

Post  pandaboy Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:51 pm

Oh thats a shame, that was my favourite league!! as long as there is some form of bangers im happy Smile
pandaboy
pandaboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:24 am

Please book in for the final meeting here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Jonathan
Jonathan

Back to top Go down

Post  cap27 Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:39 am

- -Lfs Bangers- - league to start up again first meeting 01/04/11 more info about league [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

first meeting North v South booking topic [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cap27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum